Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Enrollment Marketing Manager to drive program enrollment within our book of business. You’ll understand each customer’s unique population and, alongside your colleagues in Client Success, Growth, Design, and Data, build and execute the right strategy to help us meet our revenue goals. You’ll be focused on implementing our innovative, best-practice marketing strategies to ensure we motivate people to get moving and feel better.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Craft and execute the marketing strategies for 100+ clients, helping us hit our ambitious goals for program enrollment and revenue
- Work with our team to pilot creative new ways to spread awareness about Hinge Health, evolving our best practices and expanding our marketing toolkit
- Fill gaps and identify opportunities in our marketing funnel
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Marketing expertise: experience with a wide variety of channels, from digital (email, SMS) to analog (direct mail, OOH, experiential) and beyond (ambassadors, community)
- Analytics skills: strength in using both quantitative and qualitative data to inform our marketing strategy and tactics
- Cross functional: experience building marketing materials with teams like Engineering and Design
- Creative: track record of meeting non-standard problems with non-standard solutions
- Excellent writer: able to craft compelling user-facing copy that drives conversion for online and offline channels
- Experience: 3-5 years applicable experience and a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in a high-velocity, high-growth environment
- Comes from an Enrollment Marketing background that has managed up to 100+ clients
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.