San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
This position is responsible for administering compensation and benefits programs. Participates in the development, administration, and analysis of compensation and benefits policies and programs. The individual will support day-to-day maintenance and regular analysis of compensation and benefits programs. This role is a key member within the Total Rewards team to support the company’s mission of creating a great place where employees can do the best work of their careers.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Responsible for the administration and communication of the company’s benefits and compensation plans, processes and policies
- Supports annual compensation review planning and annual wellness programming, and benefits open enrollment activities
- Participates in compensation/benefit surveys to analyze Hinge Health competitive position and performs market research and assists in design and development of new programs
- Collects employees feedbacks on specific issues or topics related to the total rewards programs and administration
- Collaborates with People Operations to ensure Workday accurately administers compensation and benefit policy and processes
- Helps educate leaders and employees about compensation and benefits programs through responding to employee questions and host regular education sessions
- Helps ensure benefits offerings are comprehensive and lead to a positive user experience including analysis of benefit utilization, vendor management, and suggestions for making plan changes
- Assists in various statutory and regulatory reportings and coordinates annual benefits compliance testing
- Collaborate with teams to improve processes and implement new changes when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree with at least 1-3 years of experience in administering compensation and/or benefits programs
- Advanced skills in use of google products (google sheet – formulas, pivot tables), with the ability to adapt to and learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoys helping people
- Experience in a startup culture – comfortable with ambiguity and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Working knowledge/experience using Workday with the ability to understand report requirements and system capabilities
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.