WHO WE ARE
If you ask us, we’re the perfect mix of athletes, entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience – one that’s honest, inclusive, and positive.. Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
We are looking for a Digital Designer to be a part of the Hydrow Design team. We’re looking for a self-starter to come join our team at the ground floor. The ideal candidate is someone with strong communication skills who will drive and own the process of executing and creating content based on learnings and input from analytics, the executive team, and other stakeholders. If you’re looking for a job with huge potential for growth at a rapidly growing company, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Designer focused on end to end customer experience for hydrow.com
- Partner with product, analytics and engineering to create a robust roadmap reflective of customer experiences and features that will make shopping hydrow.com an enjoyable & seamless experience
- Utilize design thinking principles to build seamless customer experiences which solve customer problems
- Landing page design & optimization
- Improving designs and creative based on learnings from usertesting, analytics & customer feedback
- Designing and optimizing ecommerce store front and catalog pages
- Develop Hydrow’s visual style for all digital marketing properties
- Own and audit organization of existing digital asset library; ensure design patterns are consistently leveraged across site
WHO YOU ARE
- Customer centric designer who loves turning creative ideas into solutions for customer problems
- 5-7 years experience with eCommerce design experience
- Experience with A/B testing & Experimentation in eCommerce
- Experiment driving some user testing & research to build confidence in design patterns
- Expertise in producing relevant deliverables including competitive audits, detailed site maps, user flows, page flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Strong communication skills & ability to listen
- Comfort with (and even a need for) data driven decision making
- Ability working with agencies and 3rd party partners
- Experience with digital marketing campaign creation and optimization
- Experience with software like Figma, Invision, etc
- Photoshop & Illustrator expertise
- Mobile first web-design philosophy
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE
- Familiarity with tools like Amplitude, Shopify & Storybook.
- HTML / CSS experience