NOBULL is a footwear, apparel and accessory brand for people who train hard and don’t believe in excuses. Our global team is comprised of talented entrepreneurs, passionate industry professionals, and hardworking creatives from a variety of backgrounds. NOBULL’s mission is to lead training across the world of sport by creating a globally disruptive brand and developing simplistic products that perform for our customers.
NOBULL is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their growing Finance & Accounting department. This position will report directly to the VP of FP&A and will be an integral part of the finance organization. This individual will work closely across departments to provide reporting and analytical support to a growing company. A successful candidate will be a team player with a “can-do” attitude who has a strong attention to detail and a desire to improve processes.
- Coordination, maintenance, and ownership of LT business models and the current year plan including P&L, balance sheet and cash flow and variance to actual results.
- Deep understanding of Financial Statements and the relationships between different components of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement.
- Comfortable running scenario analyses with various assumptions and providing recommendations for maximizing financial results.
- Develop the foundation for analyzing unit level economics to assist category leads and operations.
- Lead and develop processes to support various reporting requirements. Standardize regular reports including revenue, margin profitability, and operating expenses.
- Prepare monthly presentations for internal and external parties and assist with key messaging as needed.
- Analyze and present ad hoc information from a variety of sources and providing timely and accurate reporting including relevant trends. Develop KPIs where relevant and measure against actual performance.
- Coordination of planning and reporting tools in partnership with the business insights team.
- Reconciliation of data from various sources as needed.
- Other responsibilities as needed to support operational, analysis and reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or equivalent field, MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with at least two years of experience in a similar type role or experience in a role with financial modeling
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently or cross-functionally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be organized, highly motivated, and a flexible team player
- Process driven and forward-thinking
- Accounting system experience
- Business intelligence experience