At WHOOP, we’re on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers members to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
This person will work on large datasets that drive new product features at WHOOP, which is a critical part of our innovative solution. You will keep an eye on the customer experience, ensuring that all algorithms that are created work across WHOOP’s diverse member population.
- Organizing, validating, and preprocessing sensor data;
- Developing tools for visualization and data interpretation;
- Identifying issues related to data and data quality;
- Creating validations and automation of tests for the data and algorithms;
- Contributing to developing and maintaining infrastructure for data processing; and
- Developing analytical tools and programs.
- Master of Science (or equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field and two (2) years of experience as a software engineer/developer involving data generation, extraction and integration.
- Experience with Data warehousing, data modeling, and building ETL pipelines
- Experience using Python and SQL to extract and transform large datasets
- Data analysis and visualization skills using Python
- Comfortability working with Cloud Computing solutions or similar tools
- Experience generating Data Quality Reports