Who We Are
At ARENA, we are a group of athletes, engineers, creators, adventurers, daydreamers, and builders united to bring highly effective strength training to everyone.
We’re looking for an incredibly detail-oriented, creative, resourceful, and scrappy Community Manager to build and manage ARENA’s social media and community.
You will serve as one of the most important points of direct external contact and will be responsible for helping transform our customers into our biggest brand advocates. You’ll also spot and nurture talent outside the existing ARENA communities for influencer campaigns and implement other community engagement strategies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside our Growth Marketing Manager to plan, create, and implement our social media strategies.
- Create, curate, and organize content from our brand voice across multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Blog, Email, Youtube, etc
- Identify and analyze customer journeys, engagement trends, and general insights into campaigns, and use the data to curate content and guidelines.
- Connect and communicate with our audience from the brand voice and be a resource to answer questions. Close the feedback loop with Growth, Product, and Customer Service.
- Organize, manage, and market events to boost brand awareness and engage ARENA members. Coordinate content development around these events.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, influencers (micro, macro, celebrity), etc.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiate fair rates for content, follow up on deliverables, and ensure the relevant agreements are in place.
- Craft influencer and content guidelines to dispatch to our collaborators, influencers, trainers, and brand ambassadors.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience within social media and influencer marketing and a thorough understanding of all major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- A creative mindset and willingness to think outside the box to create engaging content that aligns with our brand guidelines and company goals.
- Strong data analysis skills to analyze key campaign success metrics using Google Analytics, Data Dashboards, and other company infrastructure.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and social media and act proactively.
Benefits & Compensation:
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Salary Range: $60,000-$75,000
Potential stock option grant
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your name and resume and we will be sure to get back to you shortly.