arketa is shaping the future of the fitness + wellness industry.
We make it easier than ever for fitness professionals to start, run and scale their own businesses. Our platform allows the wellness + coaching industry to host classes, monetize on-demand content, and build community-driven courses from their own website.
The future of wellness has more voices in the space who bring inclusion, diversity, and creativity to movement, so working out is a better experience than ever before.
Arketa’s culture embraces diverse perspectives, outside-the-box thinking, and collaborative problem-solving. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match the description. We believe in motivating our employees to succeed at the highest level—and letting them know that we have their backs when things get tough. Arketa offers competitive compensation, health insurance, generous vacation time, and even pets welcome!
We’re looking for talented team members looking to create the future with us.
About the role:
arketa is looking for our first marketing hire to continue scaling our product for wellness studios and individuals! As a founding team member, you’ll help us test and build our acquisition channels from the ground up, refine our messaging, and experiment with offers to help grow our user base.
We’re looking for a data-driven marketer with experience in SaaS to drive lead generation through paid campaigns, email marketing, events and more. You will work closely with Sales to optimize conversions and help nurture leads into paying customers.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on operator who’s built and scaled revenue in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Own and manage our website, build landing pages and convert visitors into MQLs and SQLs
- Partner with the sales team to help define and understand their target segments and plan campaigns to drive additional leads
- Drive paid acquisition strategy across multiple channels, by analyzing conversion trends. This will include paid ads, email, events, texts, social, gifting, account-based marketing and what YOU create.
- Organize and launch creative campaigns & messaging tests to test performance
- Manage relationships with advertising and technology partners to accelerate user growth
- Build, design, document, and execute unique user journeys to increase lead volume and quality
- Evaluate our current tools and stack to increase insight and performance
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel marketing experience within software/SaaS.
- Experience with Hubspot, Customer i.o, Webflow, Intercom, Google Analytics, AdWords
- Analytical and deep understanding of pipeline management and metrics including CAC, LTV, CPL, and ROI
- Data-driven (including Excel and data analysis skills) to prioritize opportunities and evaluate the performance of campaigns
- Desire to be accountable for hitting marketing performance targets and KPIs
- Strong understanding of performance marketing and comfortable A/B testing and scaling results
- Ability to work cross-functionally with design, product, and sales
- Great at communication and ability to source and build relationships with external agencies
- Excellent prioritization skills and can roll up their sleeves and get things done from start to finish
- Likes to take risks and challenge the status quo
- Experience or passion with wellness studios a big plus.
It’s not expected that you have expertise across all of these areas. We’re looking for someone with strengths in one or two areas, and an interest to grow and learn in others!
React, Node, Firebase