New York, NY
Who lululemon Studio is:
lululemon Studio is a hybrid fitness experience that allows Members to experience original classes and programs – from lululemon Studio and the hottest boutique fitness studios – right from the lululemon Studio Mirror, on-the-go via the lululemon Studio App, or in-person at our partner studio locations and lululemon experiential stores.
Formerly known as MIRROR, we joined the lululemon family in 2020. Guests can now experience the lululemon Studio Mirror in 200 stores (and counting!) across North America. Having the resources of a public, global company behind us, we’ll continue to grow rapidly with amazing workout content and in-home fitness innovation.
Ready to build with us?
As lululemon Studio’s first Sr. Director, Content & Product Marketing, you’ll lead the Content strategy and Calendar, Social, and Written content. You’ll be joining our growing Marketing Team, and reporting directly to the Head of Customer & Marketing.
Your perspective will help lululemon Studio drive brand awareness with potential new Members and engagement with current Members. We look forward to becoming a better organization because of it. At lululemon Studio, personal improvement isn’t a luxury, it’s a business imperative. Join the fun!
How You’ll Add Value:
- Develop content strategy and lead calendar development, including key campaign narratives and messages across channels to support owned and studio partner content, new products and/or features.
- Ensure that the key messages are clear to members and support lululemon Studio’s value proposition: Potential Members: Drive brand awareness and acquisition and Current Members: Drive engagement (e.g. classes taken, new feature education and adoption)
- Oversee campaign execution across owned channels including: Social / Influencers, Content hub and partner closely with marketing leads to ensure consistent messaging in paid channels, PR, and lifecycle communications (email, SMS).
- Lead a team including: Social, Editorial Content and Integrated / Partnership Marketing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders, including Fitness & Talent, Product, and Creative. External stakeholders include lululemon North America Marketing and Studio Partners.
- Implement analytical framework to evaluate and understand role of content marketing on key business goals, partnering with marketing analytics and Data team.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 10+ years of experience in leading content, product, or integrated marketing in a consumer content-first industry
- Experience building and directly managing a team, while also working collaboratively across stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, including managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and willingness to adapt to improve
- Passion for health and wellness
- An understanding of digital content and subscription services
- A mixture of digital, lifecycle, loyalty, and/or omnichannel marketing experience
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive healthcare coverage (medical, vision, dental)
- 401K program with company match
- Self-directed flexible time-off
- Free lululemon Studio Mirror and subscription throughout duration of employment
- Work-from-home stipend
- lululemon employee discount