We are looking for a driven Account Executive who is adept at balancing complex active sales cycles with prospecting activities – closing deals while simultaneously continuing to fill the funnel with new and interesting opportunities. Collaborating closely with our Director of Sales, you’ll leverage your expertise in web applications and sales tools while embodying a deep understanding of value-based selling. Your role will entail a consultative approach to instill confidence in prospective clients regarding FMG’s ability to help solve their business challenges with music. Thriving in a fast-paced startup environment, you’ll operate autonomously, demonstrating a desire to have a huge impact on the organization.
At Feed Media Group we are not your traditional B2B tech company – we help businesses drive music-led growth through our unified music system. By combining the elements of licensing/royalty compliance, streaming infrastructure, music ingestion, and curation with a portfolio of music catalogs (pop, indie, royalty free) into a unified platform, our goal is to make it simple for businesses to drive engagement & retention gains in their digital experiences (apps, web, social, media) for music-led growth. We support brands of all sizes across health, fitness, VR, retail, and more.
At Feed Media Group, we believe the best candidates are hungry, humble and smart. They are eager communicators, learn quickly, are compassionate, collaborate well with others, and have a strong desire to see their work in action. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. If you are a member of a group that has been historically underrepresented in technology, we especially encourage you to apply.
Press and Resources
Music Streaming for Businesses: A Music API Comparison GuideThe Science of Music as Medicine (video)
In this role you will:
– Drive the growth of FMG’s product suite, consistently surpassing sales quotas.
– Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead qualification to deal closure.
– Have the ability to earn uncapped variable compensation through compelling quota accelerators.
– Maintain transparent revenue performance by actively managing opportunity pipelines and monthly forecasts.
– Stay updated on our products and processes while developing a nuanced understanding of music licensing for effective client consultations.
– Conduct product demonstrations as required and manage proof of concept scenarios to bolster customer confidence.
– Leverage successful cross-functional collaborations with Marketing, Product, Curation, and Customer Success teams to tailor personalized solutions for new clients.
– 1-3 years of proven experience as an Account Executive.
– Proficiency in B2B2C, B2B, and enterprise SaaS sales involving multiple stakeholders.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
– Track record of supporting cross-functional teams and fostering a collaborative environment.
– Proactive and action-oriented, with a strong desire for continuous professional development.
Comprehensive health, dental, vision and disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan. Full details here.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.