Chief Revenue Officer
Our mission is to improve the performance of athletes and teams, which we do by engineering the premier technology platform for sport. We’ve been at the forefront of sports technology and science since 2006 – we don’t just work in the sporting industry, we are actively changing its future. Our solutions are designed to help athletes and coaches “play smart” in a world where 1% can literally mean the difference between winning and losing.
We work with over 3,000 teams around the world, empowering coaches, managers and trainers in premier teams in the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLS, EPL, AFL, NRL, NCAA and more. We provide the information they need to optimize athletes’ health, game-day readiness, and performance, as well as in-game tactics. Our solutions include wearable technology, video analytics, and athlete monitoring solutions, and we are passionate about helping sports organizations at all levels to better scout, recruit, teach, and win.
WE WANT PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT RECRUITING, DEVELOPING AND ENGAGING TALENT
As the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) at Catapult, you will play a pivotal role in driving our enterprise SaaS business’s revenue growth and overall success. Based in London, and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for leading our revenue-generating activities, including sales, marketing, customer success, and product support. Your strategic vision, strong leadership, and ability to drive revenue growth and market share expansion will be pivotal in achieving our organizational goals and ensuring sustainable business growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and execute a comprehensive global revenue strategy aligned with the company’s objectives and growth targets.
- In collaboration with the executive leadership team, drive revenue goals, forecast performance, and develop actionable plans to achieve them.
- Enhance, lead and mentor the sales team, ensuring alignment with revenue goals and optimizing performance.
- Oversee the sales process, including client acquisition, retention, and expansion, and implement best practices to drive revenue growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing strategies that align with revenue objectives, ensuring a consistent brand message and customer engagement.
- Utilize data and market insights to refine marketing strategies, optimize lead generation, and enhance customer acquisition efforts.
- Develop strategies to enhance customer satisfaction, retention, and upsell opportunities.
- Oversee the customer success team to drive successful onboarding, adoption, and overall customer engagement to maximize customer lifetime value.
- Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships and alliances that can contribute to revenue growth and expand market reach.
- Negotiate and manage partnerships to drive revenue, increase brand visibility, and unlock new business opportunities.
- Establish key performance metrics and use data-driven insights to assess revenue performance, track progress against targets, and optimize strategies accordingly.
- Implement reporting mechanisms to provide regular updates on revenue performance to the executive team and stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within a B2B SaaS company, demonstrating success in revenue generation and business growth.
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models, sales cycles, and customer acquisition strategies.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient in utilizing data analytics and CRM systems to drive revenue strategies.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on meeting and exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the most ambitious and intelligent people in an exciting industry, and you will do some of the best work of your life.
- We encourage our people to have constructive, open and honest communication; to make Catapult extraordinary; innovate and create smart solutions; establish a collaborative, yet challenging, environment to develop our performance and the performance of our customers.
- Our workforce spans more than 20 countries, you’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple nationalities and cultures, and build your global awareness and capability even beyond what it is today.
- We value improvement and development. We are challenging ourselves to continuously grow and become a high-performance company. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do, and our people are always looking for ways to do things better. There is unlimited opportunity to grow, do more, and do better.
Whether you’re interested in sports or not, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your work is supporting some of the most successful teams and athletes on the planet!
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t meet every single point in our job ad, please still get in touch! We would love to have a chat and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of sports performance, our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, those who actively contribute and who are excited about what they do.
All offers of employment are subject to Catapult’s positive pre-hire check. To find out more, please contact the Talent Partner for this role.