Heard is an all-in-one financial solution for therapists that combines software and human support to handle bookkeeping, taxes, payroll, and more. Our mission is to help therapists be therapists by acting as their financial back office to empower therapists to spend less time running their business and more time giving clients the help and support they need through an affordable, easy-to-use software tool with real-time human support.
Heard is growing rapidly, and could use your expertise to help us become an industry-leading software services provider for independent mental health practitioners!
Heard is looking to expand our newly revamped Sales team by adding another Inbound Sales Representative. In this role you will act as a full-cycle Inside Sales Rep, responsible for sourcing and closing deals. The ideal candidate is hardworking, collaborative, and passionate about helping expand an already growing Sales team. This is an opportunity to join a growing team on the ground floor and play an instrumental part in executing Heard’s growth plan.
- Diligently manage the whole sales cycle from prospect, to pitch, to close in order to bring on more customers for Heard
- Facilitate demos to close new business from thoroughly qualified inbound leads
- Research, identify, and generate new business opportunities in order to build and manage a sales funnel of outbound prospects
- Think strategically of tactics for business development and revenue growth in collaboration with Sales Leadership
- Communicate feedback to Sales Leadership on how to iterate and improve the sales process from prospecting, closing, and forecasting while documenting changes to ensure a repeatable and scalable process
- Become a product expert with the ability to successfully hold demos with prospective clients and discuss the therapy industry in depth
- Provide feedback from prospects and customers to cross-functional teams on how to improve the Heard software
- Maintain a high volume of sales activities including outbound calls, warm inbound calls, prospecting emails, and social selling
- 1+ years working in software sales, preferably in FinTech of Healthcare SMB
- Ideally, experience with full-cycle sales, cold calling / outbound sales, writing cold email and sales campaigns, CRM management (HubSpot preferred), facilitating sales demos, closing deals
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to source and close your own deals
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbalIndependently manages pipeline without micro-management
- Flexible, gets excited about change. Heard is growing fast and selling a new product, so messaging, providing, etc. are subject to change
- Highly detail oriented
- Hungry for the opportunity to be part of an early and fast-growing Sales team
- Passionate about mental health!
What You Get in Return
- Opportunity to revolutionize the mental health industry and build both relationships and teams that make a tangible impact on our customers and their patients
- An environment that prioritizes your psychological safety always. We empower team members to be relentlessly curious and act with 100% ownership, believing that we can go the extra mile, together
- Competitive salary package and benefits, which include flexible PTO, medical coverage, work from home bonus, retirement support, and wellness stipends