At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to democratize access to high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need, and are striving to make care convenient and accessible, while tackling the stigmas that surround mental illness.
Since launching in January of 2020, Cerebral has scaled to provide mental health services to more than 700,000 people in all fifty US states. With support from investors like SoftBank, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, WestCap, and others, and impactful leaders like you, we’ll continue to democratize mental health care and double down on clinical quality and deliver exceptional client outcomes for years to come. With a heavy focus on clinical quality and safety in all that we do, we’ve accomplished excellent outcomes for hundreds of thousands of clients:
- 82% of clients report an improvement in their anxiety symptoms after using Cerebral.
- 75% of clients who report improvement in their depression see improvement within 60 days.
- 50% of clients who initially report suicidal ideation no longer harbor suicidal thoughts after treatment with Cerebral.
This is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we won’t stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality, evidence-based mental health care without high costs and/or long wait times. We’re looking for mission-driven leaders who share these values, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
Cerebral is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Brand Marketing Manager to join our team. As Brand Marketing Manager, you will partner with the Senior Brand Marketing Manager to bring our organic social strategy, PR strategy, partnership strategy, and influencer strategy to life with the goal of driving brand awareness. Additionally, you will help grow brand visibility and relevance by leveraging category and consumer insights to inform our brand strategy.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in brand marketing, social, and/or public relations required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field equivalent is preferred.
- Proven experience as a Brand Manager or similar role, preferably in the health & wellness, telehealth or the digital healthcare industry.
- Ability to identify and apply critical consumer insights to brand strategy.
- Proven experience in content creation, with the ability to produce compelling and engaging content across different mediums.
- Proficiency in social media, social listening and other marketing/analytics tools.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Culture junkie with a finger on the pulse of cultural moments and social trends.
- Strong believer in Cerebral’s brand vision and values.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Cerebral:
- Brand Strategy: Support the execution of comprehensive brand strategies that drive brand awareness and consideration, aligning them with Cerebral’s mission and our target audience.
- Content Creation: Lead the development of compelling content across various channels, ensuring alignment with brand messaging and positioning.
- Owned & Earned: Implement and scale PR and social media strategies that enhance brand visibility, engagement, and build community.
- Advocacy: Support and execute influencer strategies (e.g. celebrities, micro-influencers, etc.), as well as other tactics for activating the Cerebral community, and increasing positive word of mouth (WOM).
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product and growth, to ensure brand consistency, visibility and cohesion across all consumer brand touchpoints.
- Social Listening: Lead day-to-day community management and social listening to stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and category dynamics to provide valuable insights that inform strategic decision-making and brand opportunities to participate in trending conversations.
- Brand Partnerships: Cultivate and manage relationships with media partners, influencers, and key stakeholders to amplify our brand presence.
- Brand Intelligence: Utilize analytics and key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of brand marketing initiatives and provide strategic insights for continuous improvement and identify opportunities for growth.
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health
- Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions – as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
- Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
- Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes annual bonus and equity / stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, HSA, Flexible Spending Accounts and 401(k)
- Unlimited PTO – we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Wellness perks including monthly mental health days off (12 per year) in addition to holidays, and “No Meeting Wednesdays”
- Up to $200 reimbursement for any equipment purchased to support your work-from-home environment (video camera, ring light, headset, etc.)
- Access to free Cerebral therapy services (up to 7 sessions per year)
- Medical travel expense health reimbursement arrangement
- Paid parental leave after 3 months
- Culture & connectivity:
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Employee Resource Groups that bring team members together in a safe space to connect with one another and advance a respectful and inclusive company culture
- Virtual social events enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Optional in-person local meetups for major hub cities
The national base salary range (OR the national hourly range for nonexempt positions) offered for this position is outlined below. Cerebral is committed to equal pay for equal work; however, business reasons may dictate variations in pay that are attributed to objective factors, such as a candidate’s qualifications and years of experience. Total compensation includes base salary and may include an annual performance bonus and equity/stock options.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first Focus – relentless focus on advancing the quality of care, clinical experience, and patient safety
- Ethics & Integrity – do what is right and demonstrate ethical principles, even when no one is watching
- Commitment – accountable for fully delivering on commitments to our clients and each other
- Impact & Quality – make a positive impact and deliver high quality outcomes, based on data and evidence
- Empathy – act compassionately, listen to seek understanding, and cultivate psychological safety with clients and colleagues
- Collaboration – achieve our goals together as a united team, strengthened by mutual openness, trust, and diversity of thought
- Thoughtful Innovation – continuously evolve our ability to deliver on our mission, prioritizing long-term, strategic bets over short-term gains
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
Cerebral, Inc. is a management services organization that provides health information technology, information management system, and non-clinical administrative support services for various medical practices, including Cerebral Medical Group, PA and its affiliated practices (CMG), who are solely responsible for providing and overseeing all clinical matters. Cerebral, Inc. does not provide healthcare services, employ any healthcare provider, own any medical practice (including CMG), or control or attempt to control any provider or the provision of any healthcare service. “Cerebral” is the brand name commonly used by Cerebral, Inc. and CMG.