San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is moving people beyond pain by transforming the way it is treated and prevented. Connecting people digitally and in-person with expert clinical care, we combine advanced technology, AI and a care team of experts to guide people through personalized care directly from their phone. Our approach is proven to reduce pain by 68%, prevent 42% of new opioid prescriptions, and avoid more than half of joint replacement surgeries. Available to 18M people, Hinge Health is trusted by leading health plans and employers, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon.
Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
The Product Manager of New Business Enablement & Revenue Cycle will own and build the platform to enable the launch of new Lines of Business, clients and partners, and enable revenue recognition. This role will partner directly with Product & Commercial leaders to implement new revenue models to unlock and win more contracts. Through strong collaboration with Commercial Operations, Commercial Success, Finance, and Partnerships, this role will build the tools to manage client configurations via tooling and integrations with our CRM, and also tools to manage the revenue cycle, from billing claims & invoices to having visibility on billing logic. This individual will be a strong cross-functional collaborator, execution-oriented project manager, have strong data skills (proficiency in SQL) and build or possess knowledge of healthcare billing practices, and/or SFDC integrations. This person will also help uplevel the processes and competencies of the overall PM and R&D team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of experience in product management of web products.
- Experience working in high-performing product teams, with a focus on cross-functional collaboration, early & rapid testing, and outcomes over output.
- Demonstrated success in leading development of products and customer-facing features from inception to delivery.
- Excellent problem-solving, project-management, and communication skills.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts,
- Proficient knowledge of SQL
- experience evaluating tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Strong analytical and experimental design skills.
- Must have a technical background, CS is preferred
- Experience working closely with commercial, and/or finance
- Experience with scaling contractual variations
- Experience building platform products Understanding of Salesforce
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development