Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Work From Anywhere
For this position the individual has the flexibility to work anywhere, within the US.
About the Role
As a leader on the Client Success team, you’ll be responsible for the performance of your team’s book-of-business aligned with our Aetna national partnership, in addition to the management and development of our high performing Client Success Managers.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience in enterprise account management and managing teams of 6+ in the employee benefits and digital health space. Startup experience is a plus, but not a must. They are able to successfully manage and develop their team, and are also willing to roll up their sleeves to help navigate the complexities of day-to-day account management.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Team Leadership: Lead a team of high performing CSMs ensuring all KPIs are met and act as an Executive Sponsor to support retention goals and drive client engagement and advocacy. Implement improvements to our team processes to ensure success in a fast growing environment.
- Long-term client management. Maintain strong client retention with high satisfaction across your team’s book of business. Collaborate with your team to navigate strategic/complex clients to achieve success.
- Driving revenue. Partner with Enrollment Marketing to develop and deploy communication plans aimed at achieving enrollment goals for your clients.
- Product Expansion. Ensure high adoption of new products and services within your team’s book of business.
- Customer Advocacy. Lead initiatives with your team to turn clients into advocates. Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to fulfill sales references and Marketing/PR requests
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relationship-building: Authentically builds relationships with others at all levels, including clients, partners, and internal colleagues. Builds relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner, not just as a vendor. Challenges the customer’s thinking through insight.
- Product knowledge: Demonstrates subject matter expertise on our product and processes, with an ability to quickly learn new ones. Able to confidently address escalations and provide timely resolutions to both external and internal stakeholders. Must be able to seamlessly articulate Hinge Health’s value to our clients and strategic partners; understand and articulate data-driven models to support renewals and deliver reporting results that exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Strategic influence: Able to effectively navigate the complexities of their team’s book of business with clients in multiple stages of their lifecycle. Ask the right questions to understand the client’s objectives and be able to tailor their approach accordingly.
- Communicate effectively: Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise – be that via prose or visual aids.
- Think long-term: Does not sacrifice long-term value for short term results.
- Create trust: Always acting in the best interest of our members, clients and the company. Able to get buy-in from internal/external stakeholders to balance resource allocation with maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Make results happen: Measure performance by results and impact, not actions or good intentions. Strong business acumen and problem-solving skills. Put maximum resources behind the highest leverage initiatives that will really move the needle. Leverages reports & metrics to stay on top of their team’s book of business.
- Lead at all levels: Proven track record of effectively hiring, managing, and developing CSMs in support of team goals and their professional development. Excel at high level strategy and value the intuition that comes from spending time in the details. Ability to motivate and inspire a team in a fast growing and changing environment.
- Experience at a high-growth company and understand the associated challenges with a start-up work environment
- Experience working with Aetna or other national health plans and PBMs
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.