About the job
CORE is on a mission to unlock your performance potential with seamless, real-time core body temperature monitoring and data. CORE is the maker of the first and only non-invasive wearable that gives you continuous, accurate core body temperature monitoring and data so you can perform at your best.CORE is a Zurich (Rumlang) based division of greenteg AG and provides expertise and technology for thermal management in sports.The RoleCORE’s Head of Marketing will be both a cultural leader on the team, and also the top Marketer at the company.The role is equal parts brand and performance leader. CORE’s Head of Marketing will lead strategy and teams for CORE’s Sports Marketing, Press, Brand Marketing, eCommerce, Product Marketing, Performance/ Paid, Organic Social, Coaches and Ambassador initiatives.This role reports directly to the VP and Head of CORE at GreentegAG.This role is based in CORE’s Zurich HQ.Objective
- Build and protect a premium CORE brand across all marketing channels.
- Drive eCommerce traffic and CVR to target, through efficient allocation of resources to find the best marketing mix for CORE.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Drive eCommerce sales and CVR rate to exceed forecast at the set ROAS target.
- Build and optimize the CORE Marketing strategy and roadmap for, sports marketing, coaching, ambassador, paid performance, press, ecommerce, organic social, and other new programs to drive sales and awareness targets.
- Build and maintain a proprietary attribution system that allows for continuous and accurate directional attribution of all sales by marketing channel and tactic.
- Set traffic, CVR, and awareness targets with BU leader.
- Track and report agreed upon KPIs in each area of marketing on a recurring basis.
- Seek new and effective channels and scale existing marketing channels as KPIs and insights indicate.
- Manage, report, and maintain the discretionary Marketing budget.
- Manage the Marketing team efficiently, assuring that each report is building an effective and clear plan, and driving results in each area of marketing.
- Manage the full marketing roadmap and assure project are aligned across teams to maximize impact across channels. Be the connector.
- Manage, maintain, and execute on a social media, blog and email content calendar.
- Use KPIs to analyze and provide insights on a recurring basis.
- Brand awareness as measured by an annual study
- Website traffic to target
- eCommerce CVR to target
- Organic social followers and engagement
- Paid performance ROAS
- Press coverage, traffic, reach and attributable sales
- Pro team and ambassadors to target, geography and category split, attributable traffic and sales
- DTC Sales
- Sales from referral
- Traffic by source
- Fully blended ROAS
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing with in-depth experience launching new products and verticals
- Fluent in English
- Deep and broad experience in product and brand marketing, including a minimum of 5 years leading cross-functional professional teams
- Deep hands on experience in organic social, email marketing and attribution.
- Deep knowledge of GTM process for hardware and software
- Experience in Sports Tech would be an advantage
- Experience with both B2C and B2B marketing
- Working across time zones including US East Coast.
- You have Swiss or EU/EFTA citizenship or a valid work permit for Switzerland.