WHO WE ARE
If you ask us, we’re the perfect mix of athletes, entrepreneurs, engineers, and creatives. Our diverse backgrounds and shared values are what help make Hydrow great. Our mission is not just to create an amazing fitness experience, but a beautiful human experience – one that’s honest, inclusive, and positive.. Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR)™ rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. At Hydrow, you’ll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? That’s because it is!
We seek a Data Engineer who will serve as a cornerstone in our expanding Data and Analytics team. Your role is pivotal in providing ongoing analytics and insights across multiple departments, emphasizing a data-first approach to accelerate our strategies and decision making.
You will serve as a critical member of the Data and Analytics team, focusing on integrating disparate sets of data on our Domo platform. Your work will support Marketing, Customer Engagement, Finance, and Hardware – really, the whole company. You will work closely across the analytics team and be deeply integrated with specific functional departments. You will field a mix of ad hoc reporting and drive longer strategic projects. You will employ your curiosity, creativity, and analysis skills to make a significant impact in a fast-paced and engaging culture.
- Ability to design, construct, test, and maintain data architectures and platforms, including AWS and Google Cloud (BigQuery)
- Proficiency in using various approaches for data integration for comprehensive analysis using business intelligence tools (Domo, Tableau, PowerBI)
- Exercise strong quantitative and research skills to interpret findings
- Ability to clearly communicate findings and business impacts
- Advanced critical thinking skills to scope and frame problems
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills to establish critical partnerships with cross- functional teams
- Use of product analytics tools: Google Analytics, Amplitude etc
- Analytics Coding Proficiency: SQL (required) , R, Python (preferred)
- Preferred to have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in an analytics role preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, capable of conveying complex data concepts in a clear and concise manner.