NOBULL is a footwear, apparel and accessory brand for people who train hard and don’t believe in excuses. Our global team is comprised of talented entrepreneurs, passionate industry professionals, and hardworking creatives from a variety of backgrounds. NOBULL’s mission is to lead training across the world of sport by creating a globally disruptive brand and developing simplistic products that perform for our customers.
As NOBULL continues to charge forward, we’re seeking an entrepreneurial SEO Manager to join our team at a pivotal moment in our journey. The Manager will report to the VP of eCommerce and work closely with cross-functional leaders to drive improved website content, website domain authority, website accessibility, and ultimately increase qualified traffic from organic search engine results. You’ll play a critical role in shaping the future of a fast-paced and rapidly expanding brand. This is a chance to dive into a dynamic role with ample room for professional growth and to make a tangible impact on our success.
- The SEO Manager will be the driving force behind NOBULL’s organic online presence. You will:
- Harness data and advanced systems to bolster the technical and content-driven aspects of our brand’s website, enhancing organic search rankings and driving qualified traffic.
- Collaborate with the VP of eCommerce and cross-functional leaders to elevate website content, improve relevant domain authority, and improve website accessibility for visitors with disabilities.
- Spearhead strategies to increase qualified traffic from organic search results, crafting an online experience and content that resonates with our community of hardworking customers.
- Stay ahead of SEO trends and search engine Core Updates, adapting strategies to maintain and grow our brand’s online visibility.
- Perform thorough SEO audits and define strategies for on-page and off-page optimization.
- Lead keyword research, analysis, and implementation within content to increase relevant organic search engine rankings.
- Collaborate with the Creative and Content teams on the development and distribution of engaging, search-optimized content.
- Partner with the web development team to ensure best practices in web design and development for SEO.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice across all channels and off-site SEO strategies, including link building and influencer outreach.
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a SEO Manager, preferably in an eCommerce environment.
- Strong understanding of the competitive landscape in e-commerce SEO.
- Proficiency with advanced SEO principles including link-building, SEO copywriting, site architecture, and search engine algorithms.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate key SEO performance metrics and understand their impact on the business.
- In-depth experience with technical SEO, including schema markup, canonicalization, and page speed optimizations.
- Experience in optimizing large-scale websites with significant numbers of pages.
- Demonstrated ability to perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in content or areas for improvement.
- Proven track record of increasing rankings, traffic, and or revenue through SEO efforts.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Strong skills in written and verbal communication for preparing detailed strategy reports, creating content briefs, and communicating SEO strategies to team members and non-technical stakeholders.
- Eagerness to learn and stay abreast with industry news, technologies, and trends related to SEO and digital marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, IT, or relevant field preferred.
- Expertise in SEO analytics tools:
- Expert-level proficiency with Google Analytics 4 for analyzing user behavior and conversion data. Ability to use web analytics dashboards and reporting tools to create custom SEO reports for different stakeholders.
- Proficient with Google Search Console for monitoring site performance and identifying issues.
- Experience with SEO platforms such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, or Moz for comprehensive SEO audits, keyword research, and competitor analysis.
- Familiarity with keyword research tools like Keyword Planner, Ubersuggest, or KeywordTool.io.
- Proficiency with site audit/crawler tools such as Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, or Sitebulb to diagnose and optimize website architecture.
- Skilled in using content optimization tools like Clearscope, MarketMuse, or SurferSEO for content analysis and recommendations.
- Proficiency with rank tracking tools like SERPWatcher, AccuRanker, or Rank Ranger to monitor keyword positions.
- Familiarity with backlink analysis tools such as Majestic SEO, Link Research Tools, or BuzzSumo for link-building strategies and tracking.