Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
We are looking for a strategic, collaborative, and experienced individual contributor sales executive to help drive growth in the UK by closing key accounts. In this role, the candidate will help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the digital healthcare industry at large. Our ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder and has a strong track record of sales success.
What you´ll do:
- Lead deals with employers, health plans or national health services in the UK to ensure achievement of company bookings/quota;
- Help shape SWORD’s sales playbook and processes;
- Meet or exceed regional quarterly and annual deal/revenue targets;
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners;
- Build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline, from your own prospecting efforts and by collaborating/leveraging other channel teams;
- Collaborate with internal organizations to complete deals and ensure long-term account health;
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conferences and other industry events.
What you need to have:
- Willing to travel ~30% depending on the needs of the territory and selling cycle;
- 6+ years sales experience- Proven track record with obtaining/exceeding annual quotas for net new revenue;
- Strong independent accountability showcasing follow-up and follow-through skills;
- Experience in high growth startups;
- Ability to clearly communicate value proposition and differentiators in an extremely competitive and fast-paced environment;
- Ability to navigate complex deals with multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to generate pipeline from your own efforts;
- Ability to generate pipeline from employee benefit consultants/brokers;
- Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial;
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills;
- Proficiencies in Google Suite, Salesforce.com, and other industry related software.
- 4+ years digital health experience;
- Robust network of employee benefit consultants/brokers;
- Robust network of employer’s benefits leaders;
- Robust network of Health Plans decision makers;
- Robust network of NHS decision makers;
- Physiotherapy background or previous experience selling MSK solutions
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);Remote or Hybrid work policy.