About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
As the Director of Channel Partnerships, you own driving revenue and opportunities in new or growing markets via relationships with sales channel partners. You will work collaboratively across Marketing, Sales and other teams to identify, implement and grow channel partnerships.
In this capacity, you will be the liaison between Lyra’s partners and go-to-market teams in order to execute on growth strategies, competitive differentiation, new market opportunities and will be a catalyst in moving Lyra to the next stage of growth.
You will perform analysis and dedicate time to deeply understand our partners’ businesses and goals, to identify opportunities to drive revenue growth and new ideas. You will think creatively with our sales, business development and marketing teams to develop and execute these programs with our partners.
- Identify key targets and key stakeholders at potential channel partners.
- Work with internal teams on prioritizing channel partners.
- Work with the RFP team to develop and solicit interest for partners.
- Lead discussions with both Lyra’s leadership and the broader organization on the details and value of the relationship. This will include “selling” a desired partner internally on the benefits and risks.
- Accelerate the adoption of Lyra’s mental health offerings in the employer market through existing relationships and market expertise
- Gather market insights from the field and competitive landscape to strategically inform Lyra’s GoToMarket strategy
- Potential to build an industry leading team as Lyra’s mission and goals expand
- 5+ years experience working in the employee benefits industry as a business development executive, strategic alliances, channel partner or benefits consultant role. Ideally, additional experience in a related role or organization. (Less experience considered if your experience includes a fast-growth start-up organization)
- Strong industry relationships and network of channel partners
- Experience in a high growth, fast changing environment
- Solid understanding of employer mental health benefits
- Passion for mental health
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Creative and scrappy problem solver who rolls up their sleeves and does what needs to be done
- Ability and willingness to travel (when safe)