SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Portland, OR (On-Site)
ABOUT DIMENSION 6 FITNESS:
Dimension 6 Fitness is a global leader in sporting goods. We are a licensee of Nike, the greatest brand in the history of sports. We have the exclusive rights to design, develop, manufacture, and market industry leading Nike sports equipment. At Dimension 6 Fitness, we are driven by our passion to unleash your body’s full potential through strength training, fitness, and movement. Regardless of role, we are united by the same mission – inspire athletes worldwide to become the heathiest version of themselves. Healthier people are happier people and happier people make a better world.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Social Media Manager is responsible for developing and executing social media strategies for the Nike Strength team. This includes creating engaging content (with the world’s best athletes), managing social media channels, and measuring results. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of social media platforms, be creative and innovative, have excellent communication skills and a passion for training.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop and execute social media strategies for the Nike Strength equipment. This will involve leveraging the world’s best athletes and trainers to tell the world about Nike Strength.
- Work closely with teams at Nike WHQ to ensure alignment of brand guidelines & approval.
- Create engaging content that aligns with the brand voice and messaging.
- Manage social media channels, including responding to comments and messages.
- Measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and best practices.
- Collaborate with other marketing team members to develop cross-channel campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing
- Passion for fitness and/or strength training is a must have.
- Experience in the fitness, sports, or apparel industry is preferred.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.