San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
As a critical member of our rapidly expanding Growth team, you’ll help lay the foundation for a fully scaled, best in class marketing organization focused on raising awareness of Hinge Health and driving sign ups. You will focus on building, scaling, and evolving our email channel, one of the largest and most impactful ways we engage and convert users across the funnel. You will use data and best practices to build a strategy and framework to define and prioritize your efforts. You will identify, secure and manage the internal and external resources needed to fully optimize our email channel to build rapid momentum in the growth and evolution of Hinge Health’s acquisition efforts.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years executing high volume email programs, preferably for a B2C product
- Demonstrated success driving email channel engagement and acquisition using segmentation, personalization and triggered communications
- Experience managing and leading email marketing teams
- Experience writing clear and thoughtful creative briefs that provide the direction needed to closely align cross functionally with design and copywriting teams.
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and energetic, proven ability to work independently, learn quickly and drive toward defined goals and targets.
- Experience with Iterable or other enterprise ESP using technical integrations to power workflow automations and personalization.
- Competence using SQL and/or data visualization tools such as Tableau for analyzing experiment results.
- Experience developing digital go-to-market strategies and supporting new product and/or feature launches.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.