Sword Health is on a mission to free two billion people from pain as the world’s first and only end-to-end platform to predict, prevent and treat pain.
Delivering a 62% reduction in pain and a 60% reduction in surgery intent, at Sword, we are using technology to save millions for our 2,500+ enterprise clients across three continents. Today, we hold the majority of industry patents, win 70% of competitive evaluations, and have raised more than $300 million from top venture firms like Founders Fund, General Catalyst, and Khosla Ventures.
Recognized as a Forbes Best Startup Employer in 2023, this award highlights our focus on being a destination for the best and brightest talent. Not only have we experienced unprecedented growth since our market debut in 2020, but we’ve also created a remarkable mission and value-driven environment that is loved by our growing team. With a recent valuation of $2 billion, we are in a phase of hyper growth and expansion, and we’re looking for individuals with passion, commitment, and energy to help us scale our impact.
Joining Sword Health means committing to a set of core values, chief amongst them to “do it for the patients” every day, and to always “deliver more than expected” on behalf of our members and clients.
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant difference on a massive scale as you work alongside 800+ (and growing!) talented colleagues, spanning two continents. Your charge? To help us build a pain-free world, powered by technology, enhanced by people — accessible to all.
Sword Health is looking for an exceptional candidate to join our marketing team as Associate Director of Enrollment Marketing. This individual will own a major client vertical, developing key relationships with and driving maximum impact for client populations. Through a combination of strategic client alignment, marketing savvy, channel expertise, execution and deployment of our data-driven enrollment marketing initiatives—this individual will be responsible for delivering on audacious enrollment objectives for key client accounts. This role requires an independent self-starter who can both develop and execute a playbook aimed at creating unique campaigns by population to drive maximum engagement.
What you’ll do :
- Manage & mentor a talented Marketing Strategist, collaboratively building scalable playbooks for our direct-to-employer and partner verticals
- Create integrated marketing campaigns leveraging client segmentation across Swords’ ecosystem of products to deliver against enrollment goals for a book of business.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success
- Act as the central point of marketing contact both internally as well as externally with the client for collaboration, augmentation and execution of multi-product, multi-channel campaigns delivering a best-in-class experience to our key accounts at the member level.
- Ensure campaign execution is flawless, adhering to Swords rigorous standards
- Work cross functionally with growth, content and analytics partners to test, optimize, analyze and inform future campaign iterations.
- Own a book of business of Swords’ key accounts responsible for driving a meaningful percentage of overall company revenue
- Compile regular reports of campaign performance and results – sharing them both externally with clients and internally with campaign managers and operations partners to enhance future campaigns
- Improve new campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Partner with content and growth teams to strategize, test and iterate on campaign ideas to optimize existing campaigns, leveraging key learnings to bolster the entire book of business.
- Leverage data to drive creative ideation, iteration and refinement of new content to increase member enrollments
Who you are :
- You have 12+ years experience in a B2C enrollment marketing role in technology; digital healthcare and/or B2B2C experience is a plus (but not required).
- Client facing experience, working collaboratively with key accounts to understand and define solutions for their unique populations
- Management experience building a group of best-in-class growth marketers
- Proven track record of user growth and engagement/retention.
- Experience managing both internal and external cross functional partners to tight deadlines to ensure on time execution
- Strategic mindset combined with ability to execute effectively.
- Multi-dimensional with an ability to navigate conversations across a myriad of audiences including analytics, growth, content and client facing.
- Creative/strategic thinker – constantly pushing boundaries and looking for new ways to open enrollment opportunities.
- Data driven, with a strong knack for leveraging insights to inform and optimize campaigns.
- A member-centric and growth-mindset with an ability to empathize with our patients and their challenges.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and execute multiple activities/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to manage and report out topline/executive updates while getting one’s hands dirty on day-to-day activities.
- Collaborative with team members within & across US/international cities.
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving high growth environment.