NOBULL is a footwear, apparel and accessory brand for people who train hard and don’t believe in excuses. Our global team is comprised of talented entrepreneurs, passionate industry professionals, and hardworking creatives from a variety of backgrounds. NOBULL’s mission is to lead training across the world of sport by creating a globally disruptive brand and developing simplistic products that perform for our customers.
NOBULL is seeking a Website Analytics & Performance Marketing Business Intelligence Manager to use data and systems to track, analyze, and report on key metrics to support a growing company. The Manager will report to the Senior Director of Business Planning & Intelligence and work closely with cross-functional leaders to drive improved visibility, decision-making, and cross-functional transparency.
- Drive the advancement of our website analytics & marketing performance methodology and serve as an expert on overall channel performance and strategy.
- Use data to inform and optimize our acquisition and retention strategies.
- Be a valued thought partner, helping define the best metrics by which to measure success.
- Create dashboards, analyses, and tools for our marketing team to understand and optimize allocation across channels and campaigns.
- Monitor marketing performance as related to goals, running recurrent and ad hoc analysis to ultimately identify risks and opportunities across channels and tactics.
- Conceptualize, drive, and share key analyses and insights to stakeholders.
- Assist with Ad Hoc cross-functional internal inquiries and requests, deepening relationship with marketing, e-commerce, finance, operations, merchandise planning, and product.
- Support key analyses and workstreams across projects, processes, and deliverables.
- The Ideal Candidate will:
- Lead with a total ownership mindset and a ‘get stuff done’ mentality.
- Be an excellent critical thinker and possess strong stakeholder management skills.
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders, cross-functional partners, and the larger team.
- Be results oriented and insatiably curious with a relentless focus on driving optimization and impact.
- Have uncompromising precision and attention to detail.
- Be eager to learn and refine hard skills, soft skills, and business knowledge.
- Exhibit skills and characteristics of trust and integrity, self-development, and problem-solving.
- Bring high energy and a positive attitude to everyday.
- 5+ years of relevant analytics experience with an emphasis on website analytics & performance marketing, preferably with an e-Commerce or DTC retailer.
- 2+ years of experience managing and mentoring high performing teams.
‘’s degree in business, economics, analytics, or related field.
- Highly experienced in data analysis and visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, ETL, SQL, Looker or similar; Python or R, a plus.
- Experience working in eCommerce platforms like Shopify, GA4, online paid media, & CRM tools.
- Deep knowledge in Microsoft Excel with data management, transformation, and modeling.
- Experience across systems to inform and guide growing insights team, with strong adaptability to new platforms.
- Business-minded, with an ability to pull rich insights and suggestions for how to improve the business.
- Committed cross-functional partner and a great team player.
- Self-motivated with an eagerness to build a best-in-class data practice, with the ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.