San Francisco, CA
Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 26 million members across 1,500 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Hinge Health Hybrid Model:
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and we want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. Employees in hybrid roles are required to be in the office 2 days/week. We will be expanding to 3 days/week in the office beginning April of 2024.
About the Role
As the Sr. Video Producer, you will sit at a pivotal role between creative direction and production for a small and busy team. You will be part of a small and mighty in-house production team, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Video & Content Production. You are passionate about thinking outside the box in terms of creative video production and storytelling to support a market leading product focused organization, but be equally game to be hands-on in building our multimedia, video, and interactive content (from ideation, through to execution). For larger campaigns and projects, this role will be supported by agencies, from pro/post-pro, and you will help manage and be the main POC for these agency partnerships. You will often find that the quick turnarounds of some projects (very akin to a fast-growth startup or mid-size creative agency) are best handled personally, and you enjoy – even relish – these opportunities to roll up your sleeves, dig in, and keep your production and post-production skills up to date.
Description of an Ideal Candidate
Ideal candidates bring extensive, successful video production experience, showcasing creativity and storytelling prowess. They must be hands-on throughout the content creation process, comfortable with quick turnarounds, and possess a multifaceted skill set covering pre-production, shooting, and post-production editing, including interactive content creation.
This role requires managing agency partnerships for larger campaigns while maintaining a strong project management skill set, organizational prowess, and adaptability in a startup-like environment. The ideal candidate collaborates seamlessly with cross-functional teams, demonstrating excellent communication skills. Industry awareness, including emerging trends and technologies, is crucial.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Produce a wide range and high volume of short video content pieces covering topics across all Hinge Health — partner with stakeholder through creative brief ideation to execution.
- Lead production video content within the Creative team both as a hands-on producer as well as a strategic partner in ideation. Collaborate with an in-house video editor to execute post-production in a timely manner.
- Partner with internal and external teams/agencies on larger higher-volume projects.
- Assistant Direct on-set live action plus animated short-length video content pieces for a variety of media for a digital space.
- Work with Content strategist, marketing partners, and communications directors to build out treatments for video ideas, create scripts and shot lists, and manage a production schedule.
- Guide the production of externally-produced pieces, from animated shorts to documentary-style clips, social cuts, ad spots, web series, and interview bits.
- Help identify compelling story ideas and filter what should/shouldn’t be produced as a video segment vs. graphic design, infographic, still photos, or other content format.
- Establish strong cross-functional partnership with Product, PMM, Clinical and other SMEs to execute the appropriate range of video projects.
- Manage resources and video project timelines in coordination with Creative Ops.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Video production experience for a digital media agency, production house, or in-house creative, including working with contractors and agencies, organizing shoots, preparing scripts, and supervising post-production.
- A strong portfolio of successful, high-quality impactful videos.
- Proficient with audio/video editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, FinalCut Pro, etc.), cameras (video and photography), audio and lighting equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Possesses a strong combination of creativity and attention to detail focusing on what and how to translate/interpret an idea to completed video and final deliverables..
- Highly skilled at planning, budgeting, and vendor negotiation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects with the ability to anticipate and problem solve potential hurdles.
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals and stakeholders
- Travel to shoot location. So grab your favorite frequent-flyer card and a sturdy suitcase to get “the shot” (this also means occasionally working outside of “normal” hours to accommodate travel and shooting schedules).
- Network of agencies and contractors is highly desirable, along with demonstrated ability to find quality videographers, editors and audio vendors as needed
- Experience and understanding of Product & Development processes and schedules
- Working knowledge of CMS and DAM platform
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- In Office Perks: Daily lunch, coffee/tea and office snacks, and weekly social hours.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.