We’re looking for a Social Media & Content Manager to lead the vision, strategy, and execution across all social channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, and Youtube.
As the Social Media & Content Manager, you will work closely with our editorial team to turn Fitt Insider content, research, and insights into platform-specific posts. In addition, you’ll be responsible for adding content to the Fitt Insider website.
The ideal candidate is a social media expert who is deeply familiar with all relevant platforms and their best practices. This person is also engaged with and passionate about the fitness and wellness space.
This role is fully remote.
- Track current trends, topics, and companies in fitness/wellness
- You are able to independently identify newsworthy content & developments
- Expert storyteller across social channels – you understand platform-specific communication
- Follow emerging trends and new platforms – you keep a consistent pulse on cultural and industry landscape through social listening
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a long term and proactive social media strategy that aligns with the overarching content strategy
- Manage the social content calendar across platforms, ensuring it supports the broader editorial calendar
- Turn Fitt Insider content, research, and insights into engaging, platform-specific posts
- Build brand affinity and establish Fitt Insider as a thought leader in the fitness and wellness industry
- Expertly craft all social media posts in a concise and contextual package
- Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness and conversions
- Work closely with the editorial team to publish articles to the website
- Make sure newly published articles are incorporated into the social content calendar for distribution
- 3+ years of experience growing and managing social brand channels
- Strong knowledge and experience across major social networks
- Fluency in all social media platforms, features, and formats
- Demonstrated ability to manage creative content ideation, production, and publication
- Exceptional cross-functionally collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of the fitness and wellness industries
- Familiarity with WordPress