ABOUT THE ROLE
The Enterprise Technologies Finance IT team, part of the broader CIO organization, is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team’s mission to establish an outstanding Finance solution by supporting our existing NetSuite ERP implementation. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of financial processes and configuring NetSuite to support our evolving business models. You will interact with multiple team members across the organization and will be instrumental in furthering the team’s mission. This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving business systems team in a high-growth global organization. You will have the chance to create, build and implement standard methodology financial processes.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Understand and document business requirements; analyze existing and/or new information and applications; propose potential solutions; and implement selected technology solutions.
- Develop new solutions for NetSuite to support our evolving business model.
- Support end-to-end solutioning: design, develop, test, and deploy NetSuite functionality and improvements to meet Finance needs.
- In alignment with SOX, ensure procedures, processes and accurate change controls are adhered to on all production changes and implementations.
- Run root-functional root cause analysis where issues are noted and be the enterprise systems champion for prioritization and remediation.
- Work closely with cross domain IT teams and business partners efforts to develop and test any cross team solutions.
- Facilitate consistent adoption of best practices, policies, and standards.
- Develop strong working relationships with your Enterprise Technologies and finance peers as well as across the wider Peloton teams.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in NetSuite ERP working with at least two different implementations
- Knowledge of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report processes
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, explore platform features and third party bundles, and advise on build vs buy for NetSuite solutions
- Lead process and solution design sessions with stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deep analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; handle tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Preferred: Multiple full-lifecycle implementations
- Preferred: Ability to build sophisticated SQL statements
- Preferred: Retail experience
- Preferred: Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Preferred: Experience crafting and maintaining NetSuite workflows
– Medical, dental and vision insurance
– Generous paid time off policy
– Short-term and long-term disability
– Access to mental health services
– 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
– Employee Stock Purchase Plan
– Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
– Child care and family care discounts
– Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
– Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
– Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.