ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Manager, Production Operations to join our growing Production team. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that supports innovative, live fitness programming at state-of-the-art broadcast facilities. This role will be responsible for leading and growing technical production teams in supporting high-quality, live, and recorded programs at scale in a demanding and changing production environment.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Manages daily operations and long-term planning for technical crews across Peloton fitness categories
- Hires, trains, and develops a team that is growing and evolving – focused on continuous improvement and growth of the team through goal setting, feedback, and career development
- Evaluates and elevates the technical abilities of crews through training and development programs and individual feedback
- Provides clear, strong leadership and support; effortless culture builder, developing a hard-working, collaborative, passionate, and creative team who loves their work
- Manages technical logistics for high-profile projects and productions ensuring goals and deadlines are met
- Works cross-functionally and proactively with teams across the business
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Leadership experience in a fast-paced live broadcast environment managing people and processes
- Must have experience in technical production
- Communicates clearly, proactively, and displays excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
- True cross-functional collaboration experience – open to feedback and able to provide quick solutions
- Experience managing multiple programs from start to finish and the ability to hit all deadlines
- Must be very organized with attention to detail
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Jira, and media production applications and equipment
- Desired: Fluency in Spanish or German
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.