ABOUT THE ROLE
The Peloton Treasury Team is looking for a hard-working finance professional to join us! The ideal candidate is a thoughtful leader, self-starter, highly analytical, attentive to detail, organized, and a strategic thinker. Moreover, the candidate is someone who consistently exceeds expectations and excels in quantitative and qualitative analytics.
This position will be responsible for managing Peloton’s global consumer financing partnerships, merchant processing relationships, and managing the gift card program. The ideal candidate will be comfortable collaborating with a wide array of internal and external partners to drive value for the company while working strategically to optimize member payments. Additionally, this role will have the opportunity to support work streams related to our global insurance portfolio, payment fraud mitigation tools, corporate spend policies, and traditional Treasury operations.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with our Consumer Financing and BNPL partners for multiple countries across multiple time-zones
- Support the ongoing optimization of Consumer Financing and BNPL programs
- Oversee Merchant Processing relationships for international markets. Responsibilities will include supporting the integration of new payment methods, authorization optimization, and managing fraud mitigation tools
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to support new payment initiatives and support promotional offerings
- Manage Peloton’s gift card program and contribute meaningfully to the expansion and optimization of the program
- Analyze performance metrics and KPIs, providing regular reports and recommendations for improvement to senior management
- Support annual insurance renewals and ad-hoc insurance analysis
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment
- Maintain key relationships across multiple functions, including, Ecommerce, FP&A, Legal, Marketing, Product, Accounting, and other core business partners
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Required, Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- Required, 4+ years working in a comparable role within a consumer goods company, banking institution, consulting firms, fintech, or similar
- Experience in Consumer Financing, BNPL, and/or Merchant Processing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- Critical thinking with the ability to drive initiatives from conception through implementation
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.