ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Finance Transformation with in-depth P2P systems knowledge and a treasury/finance background to join Peloton. As part of the Finance Transformation Team, you will identify, design and deploy solutions that enable central initiatives and operational improvements, with a specific focus on the procure-to-pay (“PTP”) function. As a dedicated subset of the Accounting and Finance team, you will improve the quality of our direct and indirect procurement processes and design solutions to support Peloton’s evolving business at scale.
In addition to delivering new solutions and enhancing/supporting existing systems, an effective candidate will be expected to contribute relevant technical and process expertise and drive alignment across P2P projects. You will handle the P2P systems roadmap and partner cross-functionally with critical areas of the business including treasury, finance ops, supply chain, procurement, technology/engineering, and people to lead the continued growth and optimization of our P2P systems.
The ideal candidate is a system-savvy problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, exciting environment. This role requires proficiency in capturing business and system requirements and a solid foundational understanding of procure to pay function.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Support key internal stakeholders in Finance and Procurement organizations by understanding and documenting current process flows and top difficulties, drive prioritization and delivery of solutions to address current state challenges and optimize existing procure to pay processes
- Collaborate and partner with internal team members to ensure the design and functionality of Peloton’s P2P systems are driving value and efficiency for the organization
- Lead, coach, and mentor the P2P systems team
- Demonstrate ability to pivot between a variety of project roles as required – ranging from Project Manager to Subject Matter Expert (“SME”)
- Prioritize system improvements, support, and maintenance
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting complex process, functional, and application issues and manage these through to resolution. Collaborate with technical teams as needed to resolve system issues and improve system performance.
- Capture business process requirements, and help translate these requirements into technical solutions
- Communicate and train business stakeholders on new system functionality or enhancements
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and establish effective communication channels, acting as a liaison between teams to increase teamwork and productivity
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 7+ years experience of Accounting, Finance and/or Business Systems experience, with at least 1-2 years of P2P systems experience and 3 years of people management experience
- Experience with implementing P2P systems, enabling enhancement, and providing support
- Coupa and Kyriba experience highly preferred, Concur and Netsuite experience a plus
- Excellent P2P functional knowledge and direct experience working with a consumer product and/or SaaS-based business models (ideally both)
- Has operational understanding of accounting concepts, including intercompany transactions for multi-entity environment, and GL account impacts from system integrations
- Has operational understanding of manufacturing, supply chain, and inventory management processes and related accounting impacts
- A proven history of solving multiple and sophisticated operational and reporting challenges
- Understanding of customizations and business processes as they relate to P2P systems
- Proficient communication skills; proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external business partners at various levels and to understand and express complex technical and accounting concepts
- Worked in a fast-paced company similar to a high-tech start-ups
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email email@example.com before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.