ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a self-motivated, intellectually curious, forward-thinking, adaptable, collaborative Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our Enterprise Cloud Platform Team! We are looking for an Observability expert with diverse skills, who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Our team is responsible for crafting, building, and supporting Peloton’s whole enterprise cloud platform. You’d have a chance to touch from the core ERP system to innovative data infrastructure.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer – Observability, you will work with a broad group of teams to design, implement, and support technology solutions that enable business units to evolve. Our team is looking for a candidate who knows how to strike the balance between moving quickly and mitigating risk and can operate effectively in a fast-paced, agile environment. We value having a collaborative team environment and need someone who possesses solid interpersonal skills while having competence across a wide scope of technical fields such as software, hardware, cloud, and networking. You must have a security mentality as a facet of all designs and operations.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Engineer and operate critical systems like ERP / AWS / Terraform / Data Pipeline / Automation tool / Data Lake.
- Use IaC to build Datadog dashboards and monitors across critical servers and AWS services.
- Create Datadog dashboards and monitors for various applications and Operating Systems
- Create Datadog alerts based on the team requirements (PagerDuty, Slack, Email)
- Integrate Datadog dashboards with AWS accounts.
- Troubleshooting the errors and anomalies across different systems like Linux / AWS / Kubernetes
- Help craft and develop scalable, secure, and reliable systems and applications using best-in-class technologies and platforms.
- Build automation tools and push standard processes to the whole organization.
- Leverage CI/CD pipeline to build the best infrastructure as code workflow.
- Support Kubernetes applications and data infrastructure services.
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 5+ years of technical experience with Platform, Site Reliability Engineering, or DevOps
- 5+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services
- 5+ years of experience with Automating and integrating Datadog Dashboards and Alerts
- 5+ years of experience in migrating infrastructure to Datadog
- 2+ years of experience with Infrastructure as code: Terraform / Terragrunt / Atlantis
- 2+ years of experience with system troubleshooting across Linux / AWS / Kubernetes, especially in networking/security areas
- 1+ years of experience with Kubernetes / Docker
- Proven understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Datadog APM
- Experience with Scalr
- Experience with Python, PowerShell, and bash scripts
- Experience with AWS Workspaces
- Experience with ArgoCD
- Experience with Airflow / Spark / Apache Hudi / Redshift / Data pipeline / Data Lake
- Experience with configuration management tool Salt
- Experience with observability tooling like Prometheus / Splunk
- Experience with AWS AMI
- Experience with LDAP / Active Directory
- Passion for teamwork and collaboration.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
Peloton (NASDAQ: PTON), provides Members with expert instruction, and world class content to create impactful and entertaining workout experiences for anyone, anywhere and at any stage in their fitness journey. At home, outdoors, traveling, or at the gym, Peloton brings together immersive classes, cutting-edge technology and hardware, and the Peloton App with multiple tiers to personalize the Peloton experience [with or without equipment]. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has millions of Members across the US, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, and Austria. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
At Peloton, we motivate the world to live better. “Together We Go Far” means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. By combining hardware, software, content, retail, apparel, manufacturing, Member support, and so much more, we deliver an exhilarating fitness experience that unlocks our members’ greatness. Join our team to unlock yours.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Peloton, where all team members, applicants, and other covered persons are considered on the basis of their personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law. This policy of equal employment opportunity applies to all practices and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.