Engineered at MIT, Perch (https://perch.fit) uses small and mobile cameras to monitor and manage weight room performance without detracting from it. By passively collecting speed and power data, delivering it in real time to athletes, and storing it for post-workout analysis, Perch enhances workouts, reduces injuries, and saves time.
Perch works with every level of organization. From the 2019 and 2022 National Champions LSU and Georgia Football Teams, respectively, to the NFL’s New York Giants, to Military installations, to high schools, to a growing number of sports performance facilities and even individual garage gyms.
Perch’s core mission is to make the world a stronger place. It does not matter if you are an elite athlete, weekend warrior, someone trying to shed a few pounds, or coming back from an injury; Everyone who uses Perch will move better and grow stronger. We face many challenges in executing this mission, but one at the core is reaching and educating those that we can impact.
We serve a diverse customer base of age, gender, race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status and aim to create a company and culture that reflects that. And we aim to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers a better product and results for our customers and ourselves.
About The Role
The Demand Generation Manager will work closely within the marketing team and broader go-to-market teams of sales and customer success to implement, track, and optimize digital campaigns and content across multiple platforms. You will structure proper processes to extract data and insights regarding our full funnel. You will understand our customer journey and make improvements, boosting brand awareness, attracting new customers, and retaining existing ones.
The ideal candidate is curious, coachable, analytical, and comfortable voicing opinions and seeking help where needed to maximize the effectiveness of the team. You enjoy building structure, plans, and programs autonomously. You excel at creative problem solving and collaborating and communicating effectively!
If you think you have what it takes, but don’t feel you meet every single point in this posting, please still reach out! We want to connect and see if you could be a great addition to our team. We are building the future of weight room technology, and our priority is to find the brightest talent that can add to our team culture, active contributors and who are excited about what they do on a daily basis.
- Develop, execute, monitor, and optimize SEO / SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns to deliver on key user acquisition and retention objectives and KPIs
- Work with the marketing team to put processes in place to extract useful insights around campaign and content performance, customer journey, and customer psychographics
- Communicate data to guide marketing strategy, lead conversion, and revenue growth
- Run AB Testing and other experiments across a variety of channels and CTAs to increase our rate of learning and provide analysis of results to internal teams
- Put architecture in place for comprehensive website and data analytics
- Assist in identifying new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Assist in content development to target consumers throughout the customer lifecycle
Requirements and Skills:
- Have 5+ years of experience in demand generation with both B2B and B2C marketing channels
- Have the ability to effectively collaborate across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product teams and business partners
- Have an extensive knowledge of Paid Search and Paid Social platforms (such as Google Ads, Meta Ads, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter)
- Are skilled in experimentation and AB Testing across marketing platforms and channels
- Have strong expertise in various BI tools and other tech stack (Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics etc) to evaluate data insight from website, campaigns etc.
- Are highly creative and have experience in identifying target audiences, user funnels, journeys, and interactions and devising digital campaigns that engage and convert
- Have the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously, identifying risks and opportunities prior to implementation, and to take ownership to drive initiatives forward, challenge conventional thinking, and foster internal team dialogue and collaboration
- Have exceptional organizational skills, communication skills, presentation skills, attention to detail, focused prioritization and re-prioritization, and using capital judgment when engaging senior management
- Hybrid on-site in Cambridge, MA (At least 3 days per week in office)
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- 70% premium payment for Medical, including HSA, dental and vision insurance