AT A GLANCE
The Senior Director of Medication-Assisted Lifestyle Change Products will play a crucial role in shaping and executing the product strategy for RVO’s health behavior change business, responsible for productizing how virtual care, coaching, and pharmacotherapy intersect to create a simpler way of managing health for our members.
RVO is the world’s largest and fastest-growing digital health platform, with 1,400+ employees. At the core of RVO Health is Healthline Media and Distribution, a business that attracts nearly 90MM unique visitors per month in the US (#41 on Comscore’s top 50 list), and 200MM globally to its science and evidence-based, yet easy to understand content. Our behavior change product portfolio will leverage this distribution channel as well as our extensive B2B market footprint to expand our existing intensive lifestyle intervention programs to include virtual care and pharmacotherapy.
Where You`ll Be:
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
Address: 1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- Product Strategy: Develop and execute the strategic growth roadmap for digital health with a special focus on evolving our extensive weight management program into a medication-assisted lifestyle change offering.
- Product Development: Lead product development, collaborating and inspiring cross-functional teams that design, engineering, marketing, and content professionals.
- Product Research: Conduct user research and competitive landscape analyses to inform product vision, strategies and roadmaps.
- Program Design: Work alongside SMEs to inform and create behavior change curriculum that drives user engagement and outcomes.
- Product Design: Champion the strategy and direction for a user-centric design approach.
What We’re Looking For
- Visionary product builder with a deep understanding of consumer needs, behaviors, and preferences in the digital health space.
- 5+ years of successful product management experience with significant involvement in B2B Healthcare product creation.
- Extensive experience working in healthcare sectors such as pharmacy, virtual care, PBM, or areas of the like.
- Ability to manage 3-4 direct reports with a total org size of 6-10.
- Ability to narrate a story for what problem you’re solving for and the vision you’re going after, combined with the capacity to dive into minute details.
- Ability to influence and engage with external stakeholders, inclusive of insurance companies, provider networks and sales.
- Willingness to collaborate with business leadership to challenge and align on business and financial objectives and KPIs that then fuel the product strategy.
- A true growth-stage leader – one who loves that every day is different where no task is too small; an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful.
- An appreciation for design and an ability to translate customer needs into compelling experiences and products.
- Ability to win followership and be an active and collaborative thought partner.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $150,000 – $220,000 ( plus stock options, bonus or commission potential )
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Access to a Free Udemy for Business subscription—thousands of hours of learning content on hundreds of different subjects at your fingertips
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.