About the role and about You:
The Community Support team at Zwift works directly with our front-line agents and escalated members delivering an authentic support experience that is personalized, straight-forward, and as effortless as possible. We’re looking for that engaging and skilled communicator who can simplify technical concepts, sniff out trends, solve problems, and provide a smooth experience for our community members no matter what problems or questions they have.
You’ll be perfect for this role if you are skilled in collaboration; excellent at working closely with front line support agents and the wider Community Support team; and influential with stakeholders around the business. You must be customer obsessed, relentlessly curious, and able to turn problems into solutions. If you have a positive approach to all you do, with a can-do attitude and the drive to focus on progress over perfection, we want you!
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on Zwift’s products, leading the way in understanding how hardware and software interact, as the go to person to answer those technical questions
- Respond to and resolve member contacts that have been escalated through support channels by engaging with our members directly and quickly get them Zwifting again
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local and international counterparts, oftentimes in different time zones to stay current on latest information
- Work with Product, Engineering and QA to track emergent/pre-existing issues from discovery to completion and update users/support staff
- Work across teams of various disciplines on hardware, firmware, and software enhancements, representing the interests of the community and Community Support by influencing policy and process to drive a positive effortless experience
- Communicate directly with, and gather feedback from, the community in the Zwift Forums
- Make it fun and become a valued and engaged member of the Community Support team at Zwift
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting of a connected hardware and software product
- Strong direct-to-consumer service skills, keeping the customer at the center of decision making
- Deep curiosity, high attention to detail, and ability to relentlessly oversee problems through to solutions
- Resilience to change and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to work autonomously, while understanding the value of teamwork
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win during times of business change; seeing change as an opportunity to grow and be part of the future while learning and adapting
- Proven experience of supporting cycling related hardware; fitness apps; and online gaming
- Cycling, running, and/or indoor training knowledge and understanding is important
- Familiarity and experience with the Zwift app and/or other indoor cycling platform
- Experience of working with a BPOs (Business Process Outsourcing)
- Experience with Contact Center CRM software (Kustomer, etc), Shopify and JIRA
- Language skills – German, French, Spanish are a plus
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.