Where You’ll Be
To prioritize togetherness, culture, and accountability, RVO Health operates on a hybrid in-office work schedule. We expect employees to work from our South Charlotte office Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday each week. You are welcome to work remotely Mondays and Fridays if you wish.
Address: 1101 Red Ventures Dr Fort Mill, SC 29707
What You’ll Do
- As a Business Operations Analyst at RVO Health, you’ll help to transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties and products into powerful insights and tools, leveraged by you and your team to drive the business forward.
- You’ll leverage your analytical abilities and technical skillset to identify high-value areas of opportunity for your business team. You will work alongside data teams to stand up machine learning testing, site optimization initiatives and visualizations to measure performance.
- Most importantly, you’ll be the mastermind behind your work and you will have full autonomy of the projects you own, from crafting your own insights, building data backed recommendations, and being the force driving strategy.
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to collect and mine data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates data
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Knowledge of foundational analytics toolkit – Data extraction, manipulation and visualizations (e.g., SQL, Excel, Tableau, Ggplot)
- A self-starter mentality and intellectual curiosity to dig into the work and provide analysis for maximum impact
- A team player who collaborates effectively with humility
- Enthusiasm for working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to learning at an accelerated rate, but also wants to knowledge share and contribute diverse ideas to our teams
- Passion for health and wellness and an interest helping others build a better way to health and well-being
- Desire to bring your authentic self and unique perspective to work every day – and don’t forget the sense of humor!
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $52,500 – $72,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
We do not provide visa sponsorship for this role at this time.